Project Aerie [Update 06]


Change of plans, We raised the quality bar in this project higher than our previous games that we decided we need to change the game engine we’re using to Unity because we can’t optimize the game right now.

This is definitely a good decision because if ever we’ll use stencyl, we are just limiting ourselves, the contents of the game, and its performance.
But since we are joining Stencyl Jam 15, we decided to make Iridescent our game entry instead. We’ll just expand the game, add more levels, puzzles, and other contents and submit it on May 11.

That said, We will just continue Project Aerie some time this summer. We will also change the target platform from web into PC. If we gather enough support or interest from the community, Project Aerie could be our first commercial game 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s